Yin & Yang The Axi's

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Supraman

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So recently I was told I needed something that I found relaxing as it was vital for my health and well being, for those of you who are in the loop ya know what I'm talking about and for that don't well I have spent a lot of time in the hospital the past year and a half. It wasn't hard for me to decide at all what that one thing was as fish keeping has always been and meant alot to me, then the quest began to find a nice hardy fish that was easy to keep, maintain, and still at the end of the day be happy and enjoy what I had. At first I had alot of crazy ideas but then it hit me ( well actually a friend messaged me asking to come see what she had ) , axolotl! Although its tequnically not a fish, it did meet all of my requirements. They like cold water so no heater is needed, they actually live better and longer when there is no air stone present so a air pump is also not required, they are not picky eaters and are happy on blood worms and homemade food, and come on they are seriously plain old cool looking like a under water dragon or something haha. So now that I had picked out my new friends I set up the temporary decor till they get a bigger, acclimated them to the water, and away I went until I realized that I was missing something, that something was names. I pondered on this for a good 3-5 days till I thought about how my situation was and no matter how dark and scary it's been for me these past 2 years that it was always actually not that bad and that I still remained happy, thus these two little guys got the names Yin and Yang.

Excellent 
smile.png

I have seen these in my LFS before and always wondered about keeping these guys. Always a smile on their faces! lol

Do let us know how you get on with these guys and a few more pics would be great 
wink.png

Good names and really cute axy's! Can't wait to see more pics of them. Hope you enjoy them :)

Thanks guys I love these guys, and I won't lie they are really hard to get pics of so far this is the only one I have haha. But I will for sure take more pics. And can one of the mods please get this moved to the journal section I was beyond tired last night and didn't realize I put in it here.

Yeah you caught the axie fever too! Congrats! Got mine a month ago and i'm loving him(her?!) :D

I have had them in the past and even tried raising them from eggs but that was not successful. I really do enjoy them though and I cannot wait for them to get bigger. Anyways I managed to get another pic of Yin earlier today so I thought I'd share :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back