YEY! The sparkling, the cory-ing, the ugly..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Bear with me, I got quite a few decent pics tonight!! (Whoo hoo!) :hyper: I've never got good pics of my Sparkling Gourami, first of all, so I'm pretty happy about that. He's so tiny and hard to focus on, not to mention fast. Also, he's the king of the tank believe it or not.. you'll see that later on.

CUTE! :wub:

Attachments

• sparkling.jpg
    sparkling.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 44
Not the greatest pic, but it shows this tiny guy's attitude. :flex: Here he is attacking the biggest fish in the tank, one of my full grown Croaking Gouramis. :lol: They all bow down too... he's a stud. :D

Attachments

• sparkling2.jpg
    sparkling2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 42
This is just a cute picture, him not in full flare for once. :rolleyes: He's at the surface, kinda a neat angle from below.

Attachments

• sparkling3.jpg
    sparkling3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 53
And my very favoritist picture of him, finally one that is clear. And he's so sparkly. :wub:

Attachments

• sparkling5.jpg
    sparkling5.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 37
I like this pic of one of my Priscella Tetras. They've colored up SO nicely!! :nod:

Attachments

• tetra2.jpg
    tetra2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 40
Kisses. 5 cents. :hey:

I love my rubbernose. Hasn't he done a nice job with the algae too?!

Attachments

• pleco2.jpg
    pleco2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 41
The oh-so-Elegant Cories. They're doing so well, I really enjoy them and wish I'd bought more. They were a nice surprise! :thumbs:

Attachments

• elegantcories.jpg
    elegantcories.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 40
Finally, the newest fishy member. Phinny. :lol: I have been in the hospital, and my mom brought him for me. Early Christmas present. His eyes crack me up. :D

Attachments

• phinny.jpg
    phinny.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 46
Lol that last fish is going to need a 150gal + or maybe a bathtub. I sure hope he is machine washable and not dry clean only

Ok I had enough of the bad puns... Nice photos I can't seem to get any of the sparkling gouraims that I have been reading so much about. All of the photos I've seen of them here and in books show these are colorful little guys.

Thanks guys! :) Actually, the croakers sound like nothing I've ever heard before, which makes it hard to explain. :S It's sort of a really rapid popping noise. :dunno: But definitely audible!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back