April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Gizaroo2

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
2012-01-25121721.jpg

2012-01-25121814.jpg

I'll post more pics of him in his tank once he's settled in. He's swimming all over the place right now.

Can't believe I got another one...xD I'm up to 5 now. That's my limit though, can't get anymore. But he's a coloration I've been wanting for awhile...the slate gray. :)

More pics of him settling in! (I'm only at my limit of 5 right now due to space...I don't have anywhere to put anymore...and I think my parents really would kill me if they find out I have so many xD)

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

Sadly, Ruger passed away last night for no apparent reason. I'm thinking he had some sort of internal bacterial infection going on...He was acting a little off the evening before, but I figured it was just stress. I came home from work yesterday to find him dead. He had an insane amount of slime coat....Didn't even have the beautiful boy for two days.

Thanks guys! I'm really bummed about him.

I have another tank set up (just disinfected all the stuff that was in his with bleach...will be re-using the live plants if they end up surviving.-they are in the old tank in some sun and fresh water to see how they do over the next few days.) I'll be bringing home another fish today, as I can exchange him (how I hate doing that). I'm not sure if it will be male or female. The same Petco I got him at had some gorgeous fish in, so hopefully I'll find something tonight. The day I got him, there was a gorgeous cello halfmoon male as well as a vibrant royal blue crowntail female...so I'll see who's still there and looking well.

:)

Most reactions

Back