Yesterday

seffieuk

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!
Reaction score
I haven't been very well over the last couple of days and spent most of yesterday in bed (well there has to be some perks to being ill!). Got up and called my boys who would normally have been sleeping with me, but my other half being considerate had shut them out of the bedroom. Anyways, call, Billy and Alfie and Alfie comes running but no Billy, which was very unusual, so I search round the house getting more and more worried (the boys are house cats). Then I start to wonder if he has somehow got out :crazy: So, picture the scene, Seffie in Pjs, in wellies and coat holding a massive torch and getting ready to go out into the dark to search for a cat! Get to the door and I'm trying not to get upset and failing miserably, so now I'm crying and waving the torch round like a weapon and swearing ( I expect you get the picture :blush: ) I lost two benglas as some of you know, one was run over and the other was shot! Open the door and through the mist I see my blue eyed boy sitting on the bonnet of one of our cars - he looks at me and comes running over, almost saying, what the heck is all this fuss about, I heard you, I heard you :look: i have been waiting for you to open the door. I then collapse in a heap and cry some more with the relief of it all

OMG was I relieved :nod:

Seffie x

My wife is also like that.... none of our cats are allowed outside unless she is also there to "herd" them like a shepperd.....

Now trust me to be the culprit and leave my bathroom top window open, so to make a short story long.... Snolla takes the gap.

At bed time, my wife realises the cat is gone.... she's already in her pj's & it is close to midnight. The cat's favourite toy is one of those balls with a bell inside, so she collects the bell and a torch, and she's out in the garden...

In the one hand the torch, and the other hand ringing the bell vigorously whilst she's calling Snoooollla!..... Snooooollllaa! at midnight in her pj's.....(picture that one)

Snolla played hide & seek for about an hour & then showed himself, but I got 3 day silent treatment..... Not sure if it was because I left the window open, or because I did not help her search for the cat or was it because I broke into hillarious laughter during her ordeal??

All three!!!

first mistake: window left open
second mistake: not helping (nor did 'him indoors')
third mistake: laughing :crazy: (him indoors not that brave!)

fourth mistake: not apologising and doing everything in your power to make-up for it (same as 'him indoors')

= at least three days of pain and hardship :hey:

Seffie x

All three!!!

first mistake: window left open
second mistake: not helping (nor did 'him indoors')
third mistake: laughing :crazy: (him indoors not that brave!)

fourth mistake: not apologising and doing everything in your power to make-up for it (same as 'him indoors')

= at least three days of pain and hardship :hey:

Seffie x

You see!... Ask me anything about pet behaviour... I'll give you the answer..... Just do not expect me to understand the alien species!

awww Seffie, sounds like you had a real upset :( so glad you found him.. another 2 lines to read and i would have been crying too

ludwig.. this is for you :)

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!

The Man Rules
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down

Finally , the guys' side of the story.
(
I must admit, it's pretty good.)
We always hear
" the Rules "
From the female side.

Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules!
Please note.. these are all numbered "1 "
ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon
or the changing of the tides.
Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem
only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the
other one

1. You can either ask us to do something
Or tell us how you want it done.
Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did
NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not
A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but i t is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball
or
golf.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape.
Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back