Yesterday I went to the LPS and got a nice piece of wood. Also saw a fish I wanted to save but couldnt...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thank you!!

Yup, I plan to use it in my 20g high once I take care of the BGA. I will have it set upright (only position that'll work in that size of tank.)
Then once I upgrade to a 40g I will have it set laying down! I will be having lots of plants around it!
I wish I took a better photo of it in the horizonal position... The picture kinda makes it look bad. lol. Maybe I can try to get a better angle on it. Its just so big that I dont know where to take a photo of it in the house without showing our house LOL

Ew, rainbow gravel 🤢 (Sorry to those who use it. I just really hate it)
I wouldn't go fot this either. It's understandable if you're a child or if you're passionate about bright colors. I myself prefer the more natural look...

I wouldn't go fot this either. It's understandable if you're a child or if you're passionate about bright colors. I myself prefer the more natural look...
Well I can see why a kid would WANT it but the kid should have parents who really want the child to understand the importance of proper set up and care. Rainbow colors on things stress them. It can be really bright.
You should be trying to replicate their natural habitat to the best of your abilities,

Well I can see why a kid would WANT it but the kid should have parents who really want the child to understand the importance of proper set up and care. Rainbow colors on things stress them. It can be really bright.
You should be trying to replicate their natural habitat to the best of your abilities,
I get your point but the problem is that a lot of kids prefer colors. And parents could just give in on that to keep the kids happy. And let's be honest, most parents don't care if such bright colors may affect fish negatively.

I get your point but the problem is that a lot of kids prefer colors. And parents could just give in on that to keep the kids happy. And let's be honest, most parents don't care if such bright colors may affect fish negatively.
Sadly yah...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back