Yes, please!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

The thing is I have just recently flirted on the edge of the tank that is the coryadora.
These:
Wait for it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View attachment 115372
Toppled me over the edge. Then, hope's dashed upon the rocky Texas water, I spilled my heart upon the page to tell all my tale of woe.
Things just kind of inflated after that and became a blur.
They are cute :wub: these would be fine like Essjay has mentioned

You certainly have options with a GH of 10. Panda's,Pepper's,Bronze's,Sterbi's to name a few
Have always seen the littler ones at LFS and thought, "maybe?"
Thanks to my great LFS I learned they thrive in groups. I have small tanks so would pass
Depending on what happens in the next month...I may have space for a group

I REALLY like Panda garra, but not sure I will ever get them due to size.

Have always seen the littler ones at LFS and thought, "maybe?"
Thanks to my great LFS I learned they thrive in groups. I have small tanks so would pass
Depending on what happens in the next month...I may have space for a group

I REALLY like Panda garra, but not sure I will ever get them due to size.
I fell in love with Panda garra when @WhistlingBadger shared the video of his rainbow fish tank, with panda garra in it. So cute and chunky! But, I don't have a large enough tank for them either. Probably not the right water either, although I haven't checked their requirements.

Excuse me, I've had just about enough of this nonsense. I want it stopped.
20200418_121638.jpg

Are you crazy water-logged nerds even aware that your "fish-forum-friend" already has...ME! First she got the little square water box with the flowyfinned thingies. Fine, okay, yawn. But now...
What have you done to her?!?

There are now those water boxes everywhere, all the good lounging surfaces have been hijacked, don't get me started, empty equipment boxes (and I suffer for her frivolous spending, I do). My catnip has gone stale but, oh wait, what do we have here, let's see, "Super Duper extra-algae algea wafers now with more algae, "
I've seen it all. There are electric cord tangles in all the best sunny spots, and now this morning with the tinytinytiny stinkystinkystinky food in my bowl.
Yeah let's talk about that.
Tiny. Stinky. Food.
(Just what did you say to her make her drink so much she made THAT mistake?
Does your little yellow tailed doodad look better than hers? Did you criticize her stupid vial test results?
Or maybe you said her water was looking a little soft?)

Or MAYBE, you showed her THESE:
17b4de0f42df713d0e3e9e982cfd6308.jpg

Yeah, I found the pictures. Disgusting .

I want it stopped. Yesterday. You have taken my eye's apple, my whole world, my soulmate and turned her into an insane up all night forum surfing water sloshing nano fish coveting neurotic wet fingered mess.
She spills it everywhere. The water boxes are full of water how much do those little things you people fawn over drink?

Ever had your fur petted with wet hands?
(Not the same. Thrill is gone).

I want her eyes off that glass and back on me.

I want my lap back and I want it DRY.

I want to hear her call out MY name in her sleep, not "Niblit", that little yellow worm sucking puffed corn blob she just loves SO much that she spent a whole afternoon decorating and taking pictures of her for you people's idiotic contest thing.

Oh yeah, I saw that too, on one of your "string" things. Why do you need so many of those? One string can last a long time if you take care of it properly. I always know where mine is. Or used to. I remember when it was "our" string and full of life.
String is dead to me now.

I want her hands petting MY belly and not constantly forum "chatting" on her phone, oh yeah I know what it's called. I've even looked a couple of times. You may have seen me pop up before on one of your "strings".

I want her back.
My name is Bisquit and I'm watching you.

(Let me just add --- she is so busy lately with all sorts of soggy nonsense that she lost my nail clippers a long, and I do mean looong, time ago).

Sup?
You do know you lot were named after us right?
Bisquit asked me to ask you all how much they are and can you get her...she means us, a few.
She would also like to apologize for her totally uncalled for rant and doesn't mind at all if the floor is wet if she...she means we, can please get some.

Most reactions

trending

Back