Yes I Got My First Puffer!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

[tyler]

Reaction score
ok so i posted on my other post how i want to get a baby porcupine puffer and change him out in a year or so in a bigger tank. B

sry about that. But i was planning on getting a valintini pemenantly in the 20 long. So i was browsing and saw one there he was in a bag he just arrived. So i ammiditly got him and asked them ot order me a small porcupine puffer then upgrade when he gets bigger. I also got 3 crabs witch the valinti doesnt seem to be bothering evn know they like shells.

i love the valintini puffers although i could never have a talk without corals.
well i gave it up. Im missing out on your guys reefs but your missing out on a puffer lol. They are def very smart and they will reconize there owner witch rocks thats why i want a porcupine puffer. im going to start a reef tank and then a puffer tak porcupine going in a 20 long as a baby util he gets bigger.

Yer same :angry: well my clown goes to eat my fingers when i put them in the tank :rolleyes:

I have kept a Valentini in one of my Reefs for years now and he has yet to touch a coral. Some do, some don't, depends on the puffer. I have found that most soft corals work best. Only one he takes any interest in was a brain coral, although I have never seen him take a bite from it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back