Yes, I Dress My Dog!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
In a pink fru-fru dress! I need help. I also purchased fabric. What do you expect? She's a cute dog! Don't mock me! -_- :shout:

IMG_0352.jpg

She actually was happy once she figured out she wasn't going to the Vet! :lol:

If I can't mock, (which of course I wouldn't) all I've got to say is she has a lovely face, front feet and tail. :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwww i'll second that nomination, if just for the dress!!! I want one!

My cat won't let me dress her up, and the kitten's too playful, she won't sit still long enough to dress her :rolleyes:

haha we have a picture of my dog in his halloween costume. ive gotta get that up. we dressed him up as a duck and he looked so funny

When I was younger about 9, I took my sisters( 5 years old) dolls shoes and put them on my cat !

It was so funny when you see them trying to flick them off, then I take them off, cause everyone goes AWWWW shame !

Yea thats a cute pic,

I like the bull terrier dog !

awwwwwwwwwwwwww i'll second that nomination, if just for the dress!!! I want one!

My cat won't let me dress her up, and the kitten's too playful, she won't sit still long enough to dress her :rolleyes:

First, thanks for the nominations, I will post her picture in the thread. Second, you all do realize that this is a dog right? A few posts are mentioning my cat, Lily and talking about dressing cats. Lily doesn't get dressed, but she does like the bow around her neck after her bath, makes her look all special. This is Cici, my pomeranian, and yes FKNM, Charlie, Cici, and Lily are getting along splendidly! :lol: This thread has made me chuckle!

llj :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back