Yellow throated plated lizard

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Dwarfs

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Turns out what I thoughw was a red sided skink, was a Y.T.P.L. Doesn't mean I don't like him. I did some research, it said they could be tamed after 6 weeks, I was handling him by week two. :D Here he is, my friend holding him :)

Attachments

• AJB_031__2_.jpg
    AJB_031__2_.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 64
awww, lovin' steve. geckos of all kinds are so neat. hoping to add a crested to my critter family soon (phoenix reptile show in two weeks, whoo-hoo..). definitely want to see more pics of your plated when you get them, but he looks adorable as it is (well, i think all lizards are cute, so i may be a bit biased... :lol: )

I saw crested geckos at my LPS, for about 100 dollars. Steve was 9.99 :lol: I love him anyway though. I've never spent more than 20 dollars on my lizards, the YTPL was thirty, but the store owner gave him for 20 because we get crickets for life :lol: 'm bored so there may be more pics of the YTPL withhin the next half hour or so :)

going rate here for crested is $50-$75. i'm willing to pay it. :lol:

i'll be watching for more pics :D

I have about six more of the plated (Slinky is his name) but I'll start with Steve and Bob the goldens newly furnished tank :D

Attachments

• AJB_052.jpg
    AJB_052.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 72
I took the risk of opening the cage door for a better pic... The white stuff on the fake tree is cricket calcium dust stuff :D

Attachments

• AJB_053.jpg
    AJB_053.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 68

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back