Yellow Bellied Turtle Questions?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hey Brooksey, hope your littl fell is doing well, I have my tank set up now all I need is my river rock and lights, im thinking of doing the same as you light wise, how much do you reckon you paid in total for the lights and holders etc? I cant decide if its cheaper to do separate lihts or get a combined UVB and heat bulb for £45.

Either way, this time tomorrow I will hopefully have a turtle or 2!!!

Preston pet shop recommended a uvb strip and the light tube, refelector and the power unit cost about £43.00. He seems alot happier and now i fixed his basking spot and filled the tank half way with water he is basking alot more. Just waiting to transfer him to a bigger tank but unfortunately the one I had lined up fell through so I am checking the papers and ebay!

I did indeed get myself a decent sized Map turtle (pics to follow) he is wicked, im worried he cant get up to his basking platform properly though!!

He talked me out of my money and I spent £75 on a clamp holder and ombined bulb! I cant figure out how to add photos?>?? I thought it was meant to be easy lol

Photo-0594.jpg

Photo-0597.jpg

Photo-0599.jpg

Photo-0602.jpg

Im hoping these piccies worked!

About 12- 14 hours a day. Same time they would see the sun in the wild. He's definately cute but bigger than I expected.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back