Yea!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NinjaSmurf

Devils Advocate
Reaction score
Took her in Thursday, got her back last night. She's doing really well, snuggled right up in my lap as soon as I took her out of the carrier. She was really skinny though, I'm not sure if it's because she hadn't eaten in over a day or because the vet took 'things' out. I tease her about her shaved belly, it looks so funny and cute! Other than that she's just been sleeping a lot, and I caught her and Jack curled up on seperate chairs at my desk, cute as buttons!

I got my little pugnosed baby back!! :wub:

Hi, glad to hear things went well. She probably only looks skinny because she's shaved. She may also be carrying herself a little differently because she is uncomfortable. Unless she was in heat her uterus was probably thinner than a pencil. Seen a few hundred of them working at animal hospitals. :)

Brilliant :thumbs: So glad to hear everything went ok ! I was wondering about her the other day.....

Yeah, we had to push the date a few days later than planned because of moving and the vet broke her arm (well, I think a horse did it for her) so she needed to wait till she could get an assistant to help out.

And her being skinny, you can see it from the top, her thighs and ribs look huge compared to her stomach. Sorta looks a little too skeleton for me, but my mom thinks she'll pack on the pounds. Lol, I just worry about her turning into a lazy house cat. I think she'll be okay about that though, she's really into hunting for stuff.

I think she was half feral when she showed up at our house a few years back because she never liked to be held or picked up (still doesn't except for me), she still isn't quite sure whether she wants to be pet or not (she'll duck just before you can touch her sometimes and then other times she just curls right up in my lap) and she's really freaky about some household noises, and is just getting used to the broom (yet somehow she's pretty much okay about the vacumn :huh: )

I can't wait till I'm able to get a digital camera, I'll show you guys kitty (and doggie and fish) pics!

My kitty looked really skinny when she was spayed also. I think she was like 6 pounds...now she's close or at 9. But she is extremely active. I think she just turned more psycho than my other cat. She climbs on the curtains and everything.
How old is she btw?
I'm sure she'll be as active as usual...the two cats that are fixed at my house still act the same. I was told that Simba would calm down a bit and he never did :rolleyes: .

My cat Fritz is the same way as yours, could care less about the vacuum, but runs as fast as he can when he sees the broom. He can't stand to be held, but will beg for attention. He loves to be pet, but if he sees your hand coming, he goes the other way. Gotta love skittish cats :wub:

I have no idea how old she is, she just started hanging around our house when we were moving, and we put food on the porch, after a while she finally let us pet her, and now she's been with us ever since. I do wonder what her life was like before, she has a a scar on her chin and I just noticed some more on her shoulders that you can't really see unless she's sitting just right, and even then it just looks like she's missing hair... She's such a sweety though lol.

I just hope she doesn't turn out like Jack, who went from occasional animal killer to the horror of bunnies everywhere. He must have cut our rabbit pop. by half, I hardly ever see any babies.... If she got together with him in the hunt I don't think we'd have ANY rodents...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back