Yayyy... it's my birthday...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Yayyyy... it's my birthday...
The company is already gone. It was nice this afternoon to have some visit again. With the covid regulations it was prohibited to have more than 2 guests at the same time. But I do think with how the delta variant is speading around overhere, that the covid regulations will become stricter again.

The company is already gone. It was nice this afternoon to have some visit again. With the covid regulations it was prohibited to have more than 2 guests at the same time. But I do think with how the delta variant is speading around overhere, that the covid regulations will become stricter again.

Happy Birthday to You (Joke Version)​

Birthday Song​

Happy Birthday to you!
You live in a zoo!
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too!

1627838156821.png

1627838184170.png

Happy, happy, joy, joy! (Did you ever watch Ren and Stimpy do their happy dance?) LOL

Mine is coming faster sometimes than I can believe. But on the whole I’m always glad to have them anyway.

Happy birthday from Arkansas friend.

Happy birthday!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back