Yayyy... it's my birthday...

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Yayyyy... it's my birthday...
The company is already gone. It was nice this afternoon to have some visit again. With the covid regulations it was prohibited to have more than 2 guests at the same time. But I do think with how the delta variant is speading around overhere, that the covid regulations will become stricter again.

Fishmanic

The Boss Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
The company is already gone. It was nice this afternoon to have some visit again. With the covid regulations it was prohibited to have more than 2 guests at the same time. But I do think with how the delta variant is speading around overhere, that the covid regulations will become stricter again.

Happy Birthday to You (Joke Version)​

Birthday Song​

Happy Birthday to you!
You live in a zoo!
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too!

Tez_20

Fishaholic
Reaction score
1627838156821.png

1627838184170.png

MiacCroFiche

Reaction score
Happy, happy, joy, joy! (Did you ever watch Ren and Stimpy do their happy dance?) LOL

Mine is coming faster sometimes than I can believe. But on the whole I’m always glad to have them anyway.

Happy birthday from Arkansas friend.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Happy birthday!

Most reactions