Ya I Got My Lighting System

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

xNOTLOCx

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
my lfs gave me a good deal maybe, with buil in fans moonlight and sunlight bulbs , 30" 65w 2 lamp 24-hour lighting system. the brand is dual satellite, 4 lamps in 2. dual daylight=(6,700k,10,000k)
and dual actanic=(420nm,460nm) black powder coated aluminum housing independent ballast controls, ive done little research on lighting but he said it was the best for a 30 gallon, so tell me what you think i got it for 170$$

Hey xNOTLOCx :)

Firstly i'd like to say sorry for being a bit of a D**K to you the other day. It just felt like you were asking for advice, getting it and then just ignoring it.... :/

4 lamps in 2 i guess that makes them power compacts but what do you mean by 24hour lighting system?
Actnics On > Daylights On > Daylights Off > Moonlights On > Actnics Off That right?

2 65w lights? or 65 between them?

Sounds okay if it's 2 x 65w :) But i reckon you coulda gone 150MH for the same price...

Dan

thats alright i dont mind i feel bad cuz i was reaaly mean to another person but were hopefully freinds now.. idno i just typed everythign i saw on the box so it means that if on timers it fades and turns slowly to moonlight so it can be used 24 hours and with the fan it cools down bvut alot have those, and it just says 65w for each bulb so ya. i just wasnt sure if dual satalit was a good brand, but unfortunaltley i got so excited puting it on lol i broke a clip that holds it up so its in our garage fixed up with rubberbands n stuff so ill make sure it works :grr: but ya for now i have to wait but eventually i needa get a compatible hood cover over the water since its just the light... the one i have is for another model. whats your system?

Most reactions

Back