Xl Humbug Catfish For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
i am changing a few fish in my big tank and have decided to sell my 2 XL humbug catfish. they are both roughly 6-7 inches, very active and very healthy. stunning armoured fish with a row of spikes down either side :hyper: they are very friendly cats and can be kept with pretty much anything except really small fish :crazy: they make great substrate cleaners and will hoover up anything and everything thats left by my other fish. they are about max size now so shouldnt get any bigger.....
022-2.jpg

006-10.jpg

004-15.jpg

im looking for about £10 each or a deal can be had on the 2 together.

located in Leicestershire and will NOT post. i may be able to deliver locally but would prefer collection.

aww mate why?
i dont really want to sell them but at the same time i want to give my jaguar catfish a better chance of feeding/growing etc. as these humbugs are all over the tank as soon as im feeding the poor jag gets nothing as its a bit more shy :sad:

i also want to try and reduce some stocking hence the sale of these and the L190 :/

ive also got 3 other humbugs in another tank so im not going without their good nature :hey:

Hi

Am interested in taking both humbugs if still available, could you please let me know price for both and whereabouts in Leics you are. Could collect either tonight or tomorrow evening

Cheers

Martin

Hi

Am interested in taking both humbugs if still available, could you please let me know price for both and whereabouts in Leics you are. Could collect either tonight or tomorrow evening

Cheers

Martin
Hi Martin.

you can have them both for £17 i guess....

im in Broughton Astley about 10 minutes from Fosse Park :good:

Matt.

I saw these when collecting my cardinals and would say these are lovely fish and a BARGAIN wish I had the right sort of tank, would have loved em! :sick:

just got one left now :good:

thanks raptorrex i hope he settles in ok. please let me know how he gets on :good:

thanks raptorrex i hope he settles in ok. please let me know how he gets on :good:

you beat me too it fella, thanks for a great fish. he is wandering about looking for a "home base" atm. he had got his spikes through the bag, so took some persuading to leave the it. any way look out for posts on his, and the other new acquisitions, reaction to the change.

you wont beleiave this. Morgen, who refused to move whilst you were here, got up after you left. there then ensued a running riot. i guess she was being shy. lol.

you beat me too it fella, thanks for a great fish. he is wandering about looking for a "home base" atm. he had got his spikes through the bag, so took some persuading to leave the it. any way look out for posts on his, and the other new acquisitions, reaction to the change.

you wont beleiave this. Morgen, who refused to move whilst you were here, got up after you left. there then ensued a running riot. i guess she was being shy. lol.
:lol: she seems a great girl you must be very proud of her :good:

it would be nice to be kept informed of the cats progress. ill keep my eye out for the posts :good:

still have 1 humbug catfish left 6-7 inch £10 :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back