X Factor - Who Do You Think Deserves To Win?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

elisew

I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Reaction score
I thought there may have been a thread made already on the X Factor but thought I`d ask people what their opinions are on who they think should win? (Ok I`m a sad git)

So far I think Mary has performed the best but also that One Direction have made the most improvement so I`d like to see either of those win.
I personally can`t stand Wagner, Aiden, Cheryl or Katie and wouldn`t lose any sleep if either of those got sent home :shout: :D

Who do you prefer and would like to see win X Factor this year? :)

Cher or Matt in my opinion, rebecca is good but boring!

Probably a fix anyway, much prefer BGT cant wait for it.

Matt seems to have pulled his britches up from last week, he`s obviously a favourite of the audience! B-)

BGT is more entertaining I must admit :nod: :nod:

About time we had a thread about X Factor :good:
Dislike: One Direction, Aiden, Matt, TreyC, Paige
Like: Mary, Rebecca, Cher, Katie
To win: WAGNER!!! :shout: :hyper: :cool: :kana: :rofl: :clap: :cool: :good: :hey: :yahoo: I'm bonkers, I know :p :yahoo:

To win: WAGNER!!! :shout: :hyper: :cool: :kana: :rofl: :clap: :cool: :good: :hey: :yahoo: I'm bonkers, I know :p :yahoo:

Yeah???? You really need to be committed if you think 'Vagner' should win :blink: :lol: :lol:

You and I normally agree on most things to do with fish Carl, so I`m actually surprised that you prefer the opposite acts to the ones I like on X Factor.....ooooh hang on.....you like all the girl acts!! :hyper: :lol: :lol:

Mary.

I stopped watching it at judges houses after Cheryl Cole put Katie and Cher through.

I THINK that One Direction will win because of the whole Justin BEIBER crap.

I WANT Payge or Cher or Mary to win.

for some reason I;ve got into it this year

I think Rebecca and Matt are in a different league to others although I also like Katie and Aiden

Mary bores me, Trey c is dull I appreciate that One Direction are good at what they do but Paige leaves me flat as does Wagner who is shockingly bad

Rebecca for me Matt second porobably Cher third

Yeah???? You really need to be committed if you think 'Vagner' should win :blink: :lol: :lol:

You and I normally agree on most things to do with fish Carl, so I`m actually surprised that you prefer the opposite acts to the ones I like on X Factor.....ooooh hang on.....you like all the girl acts!! :hyper: :lol: :lol:

The girls are great this year, the males are all weirdos :alien:
One Direction are pretty talentless, would certainly not be in the competition if it wasnt for their **** ** looks. TreyC, Matt and Paige don't really have a personality or the right body/facial image
WAGNER TO WIN! :yahoo: :p

Hmm, right Personality and body/facial image means they deserve to win?? And you're rooting for Wagner?? :look:

Carl you should have gone to Specsavers!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hmm, right Personality and body/facial image means they deserve to win?? And you're rooting for Wagner?? :look:

Wagner is very different from the rest, TreyC, Matt and Paige look like anyone from Oxford Street or something.
GO WAGNER! :yahoo: :band: :shout:

If looks counted for nothing then musicians wouldn't need promo photos and head shots done as part of a press pack. It might suck, but what you look like is part of the package that the label sells.

I don't watch it because I don't agree with the concept. Take people who couldn't be bothered to put in the effort that other people do, and make them famous. Thereby ignoring someone who has spent the last 10 years working their butt off to try and get somewhere.

Having said that, if anyone deserves to be exploited by a label, and end up owing that label lots of money, then it's the x factor contestants.

For me it has to be either Matt or Aiden to win.

I m not the biggest fan of this show but when i do what it i try and think 'would i actually buy their cd with my own money and listen to it'.

Does anyone actually vote? personnaly i dont bother.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back