Www.fishaquarium.org

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

nicklfire

Fishaholic
Reaction score
sup all,

Well many of you know me, many of you have answered my questions i'v asked over the years, or i'v been knowledgeable to answer your questions. I'v always liked forums dedicated to the hobby i'v spent alot of time on and alot of money haha. Months ago i had a thought of a forum but never really built up on it, then a couple weeks ago i was just sitting around and decided i'd design something up quick just for fun for a forum of a new fishkeeping site. Then i went a bit further and thought about what kind of cool domain name i could get for my fake forum... i was able to find www.fishaquarium.org and i thought the opportunity was there to actually make something decent out of it. Over the last couple weeks my dream has actually turned into a reality, the sites been up for about a week now and i'm getting overall a great feedback from people. I will never expect to get as big as TFF but one day hopefully be compared to it as a great resource. I plan on adding onto the sites with a full specie index as far as fish and plants to. I hope to create a whole article section and change the way the site looks alot. I'd hopefully love to create partnerships and integrate my new site with others to create a super site almost haha. I have always been one for view submissions as far as my views submit articles they have written, very similar such as george does on this forum. I'v always been a member here and will always be a member i just wanted to add my expertise with fish and web design to create something new... Some might ask... what why do we need another forum... i dunno i guess why do we need 40 brands of cheese ( inside joke with borat if you've seen it.. if not.. go see it!!). I know there are alot more experienced people out there.. more then i could ever know and i hope that i get some articles sent it to me so i can post them. I wish to create alot of new content on the site, orginal stuff, but also use what's already out there... Tom barr's article on EI is just... awesome.. that was one thing i know i wanted to integrate, alot of people just dont know what EI truely is... neither did i until i experimented a bit and worked with it.. now i got a fully functional EI system put in place and i truely see the light at the end of the tunnel. I guess i'd like to thank everyone who's ever helped me out and get me to this point where i can build apon my hobby once more. I hope to be around forever.. and just thanks to everyone. If you like the layout and stuff let me know, let me know any suggestions you might have i'm really open to people helping me out cause you cant be great at everything... and hope to see ya around there if you get a chance.

http://www.fishaquarium.org

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back