FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
As the title says. I'm in the market for B rubra, B. hendra, scuds, daphnia, copepods, seed shrimp, trumpet snails. Will gladly pay reasonable price and shipping.

I used to have sooooo many seed shrimp I could give you but alas, no longer 🥲

As the title says. I'm in the market for B rubra, B. hendra, scuds, daphnia, copepods, seed shrimp, trumpet snails. Will gladly pay reasonable price and shipping.
Malaysian trumpet snails? If so I have a tun and would be happy to sell you some! How many do you need? I could probably do like 50 if you needed that much lol.

Malaysian trumpet snails? If so I have a tun and would be happy to sell you some! How many do you need? I could probably do like 50 if you needed that much lol.
Yes! I have a lot of hungry assassin snails. Started off with three assassins and hundreds of trumpets. Now have a whole bunch of assassins and no trumpets.

If someone wanted to trade trumpets (or ramshorns--I like them too) for some assassins, I'd be into that.

Yes! I have a lot of hungry assassin snails. Started off with three assassins and hundreds of trumpets. Now have a whole bunch of assassins and no trumpets.

If someone wanted to trade trumpets (or ramshorns--I like them too) for some assassins, I'd be into that.
They would eat my mystery snails and my purple leopard ramshorns lol.

Would you be interested in just buying them? If so how much do you think is the fare for 50 if you want that much?

They're a good online source to purchase. Bought two pairs of Aphyosemion ahli a few months back and they all came in good condition.
Thanks, Crispii. Slap, I have the opposite problem from you. My assassin snails eat those little guys like popcorn!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back