Wow...That’s One Bad Storm!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ok, original thread. Living in southern California, thunder and lightning are rare. I grew up in the south, Alabama and Mississippi, and really miss a good two-story. I used to drive the big trucks, and loved it when I got to a climate that put on a good light and sound show :D

SoCal again...its the Los Angeles Dodgers (get over it (Brooklyn :rolleyes:) and no matter what the owner says, its the Anaheim Angel's, not the Los Angeles Angel's of Anaheim.

Don't have a lot to say about the Jetsons other than they just don't make cartoons like they used to :(. And yes, Astro was a Male, lol.

Edit: Forgot English. All you need to know when in Texas are three phrases.
  1. Thar ya go...
  2. I heard data
  3. You becch
If you remember those three, you've "gotter maid", lol

Edit: Forgot English. All you need to know when in Texas are three phrases.
  1. Thar ya go...
  2. I heard data
  3. You becch
Then wot's one of them yawls they're always banging on about?

It’s ya’lls not yawls. Ya’ll aughtta git out here n see me sum time. By the way, I use Garnier shampoo ‘cause it keeps my curly locks soft.

This is hilarious :rofl:

We went from thunder storms to the English language and dialects, to sports teams, to the Jetsons:eek::D

I'm soooooo confused, lol:rolleyes:
That's hilarious ! I was thinking the exact same thing. Some of these threads really take a weird tangent sometimes. I don't think we've seen the last of it either. Hope not.

It’s ya’lls not yawls. Ya’ll aughtta git out here n see me sum time. By the way, I use Garnier shampoo ‘cause it keeps my curly locks soft.
Y'all is usually singular, but can be plural. It can also be combined with other words to make a single word.... "Wa chyall doing?" Is a good example of being either singular or plural, and of combining it with another word to make one word.

All yall is plural. "All yall goin' fish'n?", or "How we gonna fit all yall in the truck ta go fish'n?"

I know, I have family that speaks that dialect :eek::D

Y'all is usually singular, but can be plural. It can also be combined with other words to make a single word.... "Wa chyall doing?" Is a good example of being either singular or plural, and of combining it with another word to make one word. Yep, it shore is.

All yall is plural. "All yall goin' fish'n?", or "How we gonna fit all yall in the truck ta go fish'n?"

I know, I have family that speaks that dialect :eek::D[/QUOTE)
It’s my native tongue. Yep, it shore as heck is. We don’t use ya’ll singularly. It’s just short for you all. Singular would be ya. So where ya’ll goin or where ya goin? So many different Southern dialects. I’m just talkin’ Texan

Last edited:
I don’t use shampoo, I just use fish oil. It’s great for the skin, and it’s free! :lol:

(I’m just kidding....)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back