Wow, Just Wow!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Aren't sunfish the ones that start off pea sized, then within a few weeks are the size of a small truck?

Yes they are big they look like a huge bullet with fins. I don't know if the grow that fast.

Yes, it is pumped straight from the sea, and straight out.

However pump isn't very happy about it, he says just because he's the new guy they make him carry the bucket.

Thats interesting raptorrex never heard anyone had a problem with Juwel tanks.
Except maybe there filter boxes

To be honest I have never had a problem with them and currently use them exclusively there brilliant :good:.

On a serious note and just throwing my 2 penny's worth into the discussion I am against Keeping a whale in captivity to me it is just pure wrong even though it is one of the coolest tanks I have ever seen.

Regards onebto

lol, sorry couldn't resist it. :hyper: they are, or were, known to split (i believe something to do with the "floating base"). i had one that did :crazy:. but its not as bad as their heaters and filters, or their lights. that said, on the whole, they are good tanks, for their price. and far more have no problems, than do. i guess its down to how many are around.

I'm with you on the "Captive Whale" thing though. problem, for me is, if i carry out my true feelings. i would not keep fish, at all, on principal. but, imo, and only mine. i would ban all aquatic mammals, in captivity. Oh yeah, and sink Japan. lol

I'm with you on the "Captive Whale" thing though. problem, for me is, if i carry out my true feelings. i would not keep fish, at all, on principal. but, imo, and only mine. i would ban all aquatic mammals, in captivity. Oh yeah, and sink Japan. lol

I definitely agree with your sentiment on aquatic mammals in captivity. Like has been said before now, research out in the field, although troublesome and arguably more expensive, it is far more sensible to do when the animals are behaving naturally in their habitats.

+1/2 on Japan, although I'd probably just want to keep on sinking the fishing vessels...a lot of their countries principles are good ones, just the seafood thing is way way over the top...but I am sure you didn't mean that quite literally :)

In reality that tank is only 2 feet high. All they did was shrink those poor people. :p

I'm still with the CGI theory, and that tank is Running on a single Juwel filter with a standard 600ltr powerhead, Rex.

J/K obviously about the CGI. Not about the Juwel filter, they also recently added a Stingray in one corner, but one of the Sharks got caught in the back.

+1/2 on Japan, although I'd probably just want to keep on sinking the fishing vessels...a lot of their countries principles are good ones, just the seafood thing is way way over the top...but I am sure you didn't mean that quite literally :)

Aha, yes. I do not wish to offend the people of Japan. but, if i can wind up the "grubby scum" who hunt and eat whales/dolphins. bargain. :hyper:
:grr: if that ends up being the entire country. so be it. :grr: lol, i doubt the have, too, high of an opinion of me (or those who think like me) :sad:. so honours shared.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back