Wow, Just Noticed This...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
I just noticed that my post count is over 6000!!!!!!!! Im sooo excited. But I feel stupid, because I just noticed. I feel kinda good that SOME of my 6000 + posts were used to help someone(s). Okay, useless post over.

I just noticed that my post count is over 6000!!!!!!!! Im sooo excited. But I feel stupid, because I just noticed. I feel kinda good that SOME of my 6000 + posts were used to help someone(s). Okay, useless post over.

For whatever reason it may be... Breaking the 6000 barrier is a good milestone!

Hi kribensis12 :)

Good for you! That's a lot of posts. :- Have you ever looked back on your early ones? It's amazing how much you learn over a bit of time. :D

lol, thanks Ace. I've manged to accumlate that many posts , even with Highschool and band, and well, life. So, I post ALOT when I'm on!

Good one krib. I usually find your posts interesting. Think youve got a while to go before you catch up with People like Miss PiggyWiggle. I think she was doing a hundred a day at one point!

I dont know where you all find the time! I work on Computers all day in my job and barely manage a few posts a week!

lol. I am on right now( obviously), and it is 8:27 AM. Im on all the time. And owning an iTouch makes it easier to be on ALL the time.

Yes indeed. Ofcourse, you still need Wifi for that ( not like im using it at school or anything =p )

Most reactions

trending

Back