WoW - Dolphin Surfers !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bloo

~ I learn something new ~ ~~~~ every day ~~~~
Reaction score
A friend of mine sent me this pic - though neither of us took it. Not sure where it came from so I can't give any credit where credit is due, however this pic is awesome - if not rather frightning :crazy:

Dophinsurfers.jpg

Hey, seeing that it's not my pic I really don't mind at all!
However if you'd like the larger file size to use as desktop, pm me with your email and I'll send it to you.

Thats fabulous, I'd certainly like a big copy if, you'd email it to me Bloozoo2.

It looks a little like the work of Kurt Jones, here is probably his most famous pic of a dolphin body surfing. His site is SurfShooter
Dolphin-surfer.jpg

and it is a dolphin, not a shark as many think, here is a shot 1 second later and you can see it's tail is horizontal
D1.jpg

Arfie

Arfie said:
Thats fabulous, I'd certainly like a big copy if, you'd email it to me Bloozoo2.

Arfie
Sure no probs Arfie, but you'd have to PM your email to me, as I do not think I have to ability to attached pictures via TTF function for email.

Makes me wonder where the original idea came from. Did they learn it from us or us from them?

Those pics were probably shot at Jefferys bay (J-bay) south africa. Its a world class surf spot and famous for the dolphins.

ste :)

Its quite a regular occurance. But that shot is amazing. They are very agile creatures! :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back