Would This Bother You?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

garybuk

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi i got this fish tank 2nd hand and noticed this once i got home, iv taken the pipes out to see it better and iv marked up the bit you need to see

IMAGE_050-1.jpg

IMAGE_045-2.jpg

What you think of this? what would you do if it was you ???

Does the compartment actually fill up with water? Even if it does, wouldn't a repair be OK because its such a small ammount of water it wouldnt be heavy?

Does the compartment actually fill up with water? Even if it does, wouldn't a repair be OK because its such a small ammount of water it wouldnt be heavy?

Yes it fills up with water and holds the water as i tested this... and i was thinking of a somesort of repair, but wanted some other peoples thorts on it

Yes it fills up with water and holds the water as i tested this... and i was thinking of a somesort of repair, but wanted some other peoples thorts on it

You will struggle to repair it as you would struggle to get bulkheads on, as its in the overflow there is little pressure Iw would just cover it on the inside in silicone and watch for leaks in the future :)

i am good mate, glad to see you back on here too...

if its all the way through it would bother me im afraid!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back