Would it be best to just euthanize her?

The rock thing is a bit violent wouldn't you think? That would be murder not euthanasia. IJS
If done correctly - it is humane. A swift decapitate and pith is also considered a humane way of killing a fish. These methods are gruesome so are hard for people who love their animals, but are definitely humane when done correctly. Clove oil is also considered humane, but I have seen fish struggle violently as they feel themselves falling asleep/dying as this is a very unnatural thing for a fish. It did upset me to see that TBH.

If done correctly - it is humane. A swift decapitate and pith is also considered a humane way of killing a fish. These methods are gruesome so are hard for people who love their animals, but are definitely humane when done correctly. Clove oil is also considered humane, but I have seen fish struggle violently as they feel themselves falling asleep/dying as this is a very unnatural thing for a fish. It did upset me to see that TBH.
Everyone keeps saying ‘if done correctly’. It seems like it would be pretty easy for someone who is not used to bashing a fish in the head to do it wrong.

Most reactions

trending

Back