Worst Film Ever Watched.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

By strange coincidence, mine was colours staring Madonnas ex hubby Sean Penn, and it's the only film I've ever walked out of. I did fall asleep during one once, but I can't even remember what it was called.

Arfie

haha. sean penn is directing a movie in my town right now.

Actually, Se7en was named that for a reason.

It refers to the amount of times most people had tried to watch it before they finally managed to stay awake and see the end.

However, I will not overly bad mouth Se7en because it gave us one of the easiest to use movie quote lines:

"what's in the box?" - remember to whine it.

Actually, Se7en was named that for a reason.

It refers to the amount of times most people had tried to watch it before they finally managed to stay awake and see the end.

However, I will not overly bad mouth Se7en because it gave us one of the easiest to use movie quote lines:

"what's in the box?" - remember to whine it.

Awww, I wish totally on your side til this post! Seven is a great movie! Seriously, the rest of you have some issues, you have named some awesome movies. Fight Club is on here?! The horror...I am Sorrell's broken heart :p

The worst movie in the world is A Guy Thing :sick:

You all suck, I'm off to watch Super Troopers 8)

:p

No no, Se7en was alright, it just oddly kept putting me to sleep - around about the fat guy scene. I couldn't believe that I had to watch it that many times to see it through.

And it was a nice twist at the end.

Good twists though are really "Sixth Sense" - that is a MAJOR twist that neither Dan nor I saw coming.

While we're doing bad films, I'd like to add that the film that sucks the most ass of all time mainly because I watched it through to the bitter end, and I should add I watched it with with much love until the last few scenes was "Pay it forward". At the end of that I could have personally shot the writter. B'stard.

I wish Phoebes mom had been in my life then to turn the film off before I saw the end, like she did with Bambi and Old Yellow.

Also "AI (artificial intelligence)" what happened at the end there (tune out now if you don't actually want to know) what the hell was that all about? he just wanted his mother to love him dammit, could the writter or producer say "hey I know, lets cut the little robot kid a break and give him a mother to love him and make it all better", no, they froze him in ice for a billion years and then killed him. That is a hateful, HATEFUL film. And I hate it.

Bah.

Oh yeah, I saw that - but that's not what he waited an eon for is it.
They could have just given him a mother and called it good.

One day and a birthday cake doesn't make it all ok.

Bah, BAH!

I can't agree that Se7en is a good film. The storyline's good, the acting was terrible with the exception of God (Morgan Freeman). I had no sympathy with Gwyneth Paltrow purely because she is an awful actress, TBH by the end if the murderer hadn't beheaded her I would've, and Brad Pitt too just for that awful unbelievably crap wailing scene. It was so bad at the end I felt embarrassed to have watched it! :lol: :lol:

I can't watch anything with Jim Carrey in it. Watched some of a film(can't remember which one) with him in a few years back. I think he's really awful,and so unfunny!!

I'll second that. I love Steven King's books but most of the films adapted from his books (with the exception of The Shining, The Green Mile and Stand By Me) are drivel.

One that springs to mind is "The Last Samurai". Historically inaquarate, and the story lines and acting was pathetic.

Oh, after reading some of this thread, and re-living some bad movies, the Fight Club movie stunk IMO. LOL> My brother and I watched it together, and he liked it. :(

That crappy film with tom cruise and his wife of then nicole kidman, eyes wide shut, god that was terrible, don't even think i made it to the end, though not a fan of tom cruise most of his films are over rated.

I can't watch anything with Jim Carrey in it. Watched some of a film(can't remember which one) with him in a few years back. I think he's really awful,and so unfunny!!

ack!!! NO!!!! I love Jim Carrey movies! BUT, the two movies he was in that I HATE is Dumb and Dumber and Batman Forever.

I also loved Seven.

But, some movies that I hate, and I'll start with the absolutely WORST movie ever made: The Queen of the Damned. The writer (especially) should have all ten fingers chopped off and stuck....*somewhere* Whomever's idea it was to cram two books into one movie was a complete idiot. That's all I'll say about that.

The Hours was another horrible movie. I also didn't like Snake Eyes. There aren't too many Nick Cage movies that I like. And, I can't forget Batman and Robin and Batman Forever. Joel Schumacher screwed Batman for me! Anything he's had his say in, I have hated--which is pure coincidence.

Most reactions

trending

Back