Worlds Biggest Pig!bigger Than Hogzilla

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
There is another thread about it in the non-fish photo section. General concensus is that the photo is a fake and it's all a hoax.

as much a hoax as hogzilla was.

not a hoax!

SLC
Of course not, dear.

And I assume it is a common occurence for a childs head to massively vary in size, somewhat like a balloon ;)

fig11.jpg

fig12.jpg

what ones the pig?

lol im so sorry i had 2 say that ; :shifty:

not a hoax!

SLC
Of course not, dear.

And I assume it is a common occurence for a childs head to massively vary in size, somewhat like a balloon ;)

fig11.jpg

fig12.jpg

you are right on imo, but the only retouched thing is the kid. as for the gun, small it may be but it will penetrate and depending on the bullet casing, pass straight through a big block Us car engine, quite enough to kill such an animal, if use properly. lol a simple 357 magnum will split the block of the same engine, the reason the 375 magnum was first designed, after requests from law enforcement agency's.

What i will say is how disturbing it is to review the Smith and Wesson web site. from a European point of view, it looks like madness. lol its hard to see how an assault rifle can be a bit of recreational equipment for a guy who lives in a city, or the country for that matter. imo its a shame the US didn't put as much importance into the enforcement of the first paragraph of the Declaration of Independence, or many other amendments, as they do for the right to bare arms. sorry guys just a little rant from me. lol and guns were and still are, to a very small extent, part of my life.

haha its amazing what that teach animals these days

Hogzilla wasn't a hoax either, it was however exagerated. The killer of Hogzilla said he was over 1,000 lbs but upon exumation of his remains it was determined by forensic pathologists that Hogzilla was only around 850 lbs.

Andy, I'm suprised! As bright as I thought you were I'd have thought that you would have realised that just about everyone who hunts wild boar and has photoshop will attempt to photoshop themselves into the picture. Really, it is obvious that this is the case with your pictures.

SLC

lol i think andy is that balloon headed boy in disguise
how does that balloon boy sleep at night with such a huge head:(

Well the truth is now out. The monster pig appears to not be a hoax...but, it was a tame pig named Fred, raised on a farm in Alabama and sold just 4 days earlier to a 150 acre fenced, hunting plantation. So in my opinion, it's even worse than a hoax. What chance did a tame pig have? They probably were able to walk right up to it and shot it the first time. Here is the story.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back