World Cup A Disgrace

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

keesh121

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
everyone is saying that italy cheated there way to the final yes i agree they did

but can anyone name me one team that didnt cheat

right now you say they never cheated

all teams cheat

paul robinson for england prime example

england 1-0 up 87th minute robinson streches to stop the ball going for a corner then stays on the deck holding his knee for 2 and a bit mins the ref cant force him off as he is the keeper then he gets up and smacks the ball 80yards

all countries cheated little or small still cheating

is there a question mark on my post?
?
?
:blush:

right now you say they never cheated

all teams cheat

paul robinson for england prime example

england 1-0 up 87th minute robinson streches to stop the ball going for a corner then stays on the deck holding his knee for 2 and a bit mins the ref cant force him off as he is the keeper then he gets up and smacks the ball 80yards

all countries cheated little or small still cheating

You see, this is why the US does not like soccer, so much of the scoring is dependant on penalties which are dubious to begin with. Its just no good.

You see, this is why the US does not like soccer, so much of the scoring is dependant on penalties which are dubious to begin with. Its just no good.
and that is why basketball is popular in the US?

Nah, it's more like the US only like games that they are the only ones that play (seriously) so they can ensure being the best. ie American Football, Basketball, Baseball.

Had the USA team done well in the world cup (as I expected them to) it would have been more popular and as the USA team keep improving it will get more popular :nod: .

Also don't judge all football by what you saw this world cup :no: it was one of the poorest tournaments I can remember, none of the big teams played well with the possible exception of Germany. Club football is far more exciting.

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back