Work Has Begun On My Fish House

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
All the blocks arrived today and have been moved round the back of the house with the sand and cement. Danielles dad dropped off the cement mixer on Monday, so now all i need is the weekend to get here !!

WOOOOOOOOOO YEAH !

sounds awsome! I'd love to see pictures of the room and close ups on tanks. Are you making the fish house to be breed and sell them?

bit of both really. Any fish i breed and sell on, the money will go back into the running of the fish house. and who knows, if it takes off i might make it into a business full time.

Oh and some of the money i get is going towards the doctorate in ichology that i have applied for :)

LOL! Exciting times! You understand of course that you can't move house now!! :D LOL!

I'm starting on a new project of my own at the end of november building fish racks! (like you see in LFS).. should allow me to upgrade from my current 5 tanks to about 16 tanks! (Get in!) Rough plans so far but will be approx. 4 tanks 10 Gallon, 4 tanks 15 Gallon, 4 tanks 20 Gallon and then my current 4 display tanks at 45, 50, 60, 150 Gallons! (looking forward to water bills! :crazy: )

sounds good. I know the exact racking you mean cause thats whats going to hold 16 of my tanks. I bought a fish house from a shop that closed dowh :)

Ok, heres an update for you all.

This was the state of play as of Friday.

S2300036.jpg

S2300037.jpg

S2300038.jpg

S2300039.jpg

S2300040.jpg

S2300033.jpg

And this is the result of yesterdays labours. The mini skip came at 9.30am costing £60.00.

S2300041.jpg

S2300042.jpg

S2300043.jpg

S2300044.jpg

S2300045.jpg

S2300046.jpg

S2300047.jpg

Looking good, I'll bet it will be built like a bunker with all the cinder block. :good:

BTW, I have a decorative stack of chairs just like that in my yard. With winter coming it's time they get in the garage. I'm sure that will show up soon on my wife's honey-do list. :lol:

Looking good, I'll bet it will be built like a bunker with all the cinder block. :good:

BTW, I have a decorative stack of chairs just like that in my yard. With winter coming it's time they get in the garage. I'm sure that will show up soon on my wife's honey-do list. :lol:

We have cracked on really well so far today... got loads more done :)_

if u have some brothers , tell them to help u , or even give ur mum a shovel :lol: its looks like a big project!

I really have enjoyed the updates on the house Spooky,keep the pics coming mate.

I dont know if you have answered this but what are your plans on heating and lighting?
And what fish are you going to house?

Dave.

I really have enjoyed the updates on the house Spooky,keep the pics coming mate.

I dont know if you have answered this but what are your plans on heating and lighting?
And what fish are you going to house?

Dave.

hiya mate.

Heating is going to be every other tank on the rack of tanks to begin with. i will monitor the temps of the other tanks and see if the ambient temp is enough to support them. for the discus and such likes though, they will be specifically heated.

As for lighting, i was given 6 4ft strip lights with the fish house i bought. not sure what im gonna do with that one yet though if im honest

as for fish CORYS CORYS AND MORE CORYS!! hehehe. as well as discus, angels, endlers, liverbearers and i want to have a go at Dario Darios, if i ever find any over here !

You like Cory`s then do ya? :lol:

Me too.

yep. currently have 15 different genues and breed sterbai, bronze and albino aeneus and am currently trying to get my Adolfoi going but they are being stubbern gits LOL.

looking for some Albino Sterbai as well if you have any!! going to a fish auction tomorrow and FINGER CROSSED there will be some there for me :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back