Word Game #3

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I think this game got a little mixed up with a different word game. Just to refresh here are the game instrucrions :)
In the game the first person says a word and the next person has to post a word that starts with the last letter of the previous word. For example, if the first person said the word "fish" fish ends in "H" so the next person says a word that starts with the letter "H" after the next person says a word starting with "H", whatever letter their word ended in would be the letter the next person would have to use

I think this game got a little mixed up with a different word game. Just to refresh here are the game instrucrions :)
In the game the first person says a word and the next person has to post a word that starts with the last letter of the previous word. For example, if the first person said the word "fish" fish ends in "H" so the next person says a word that starts with the letter "H" after the next person says a word starting with "H", whatever letter their word ended in would be the letter the next person would have to use

Oh, oops. I mixed it up with the other word game.

The new word is: Serious

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back