Woodlol - June 2022 Tank of the Month Winner (16 gal & smaller)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
June 2022 Tank
of the Month Contest
We had 9 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Woodlol
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description
20220531_211149-jpg.160550
This is my little 10g jungle! 🌴 I've had it planted for maybe 6 years, it housed only a betta until she passed away about 2months ago. It's currently housing 6 porkchop rasboras, 2 panda corys, and quite a few snails who showed up with the Christmas moss haha

I don't use any fertilizer (probably should), I'm not sure what the filter is I got it so long ago. The rasboras get flakes and the corys get bottom feed pellets once a day in the morning. I do a 20% water change once a week. The light is a hygger, though I want to upgrade it eventually.

Plant wise frogbit is one of my favorites. I forgot to add the label for the contest but this morning I moved a BUNCH of the frogbit to my 30gal to let in more light for the other plants. There's an anubias that has been with me for 10 years, java ferns and Christmas moss on the driftwood. It's looking a little hectic in there at the moment, I have a new baby so bear with me 😅

Last edited:
Congrats to @Woodlol for their very natural aquascaped 10 gallon tank. Very nice setup...well deserved win.
Coming in second place is @anewbie with their 10 gallon
a. pucallpaensis aquarium . Nice driftwood and nice setup. Great photo.
And coming in 3rd place is @Fishmainic with his very embarrassing crummy 5 gallon tank that houses a single neon tetra and 3 invisible amano shrimp. What a sad looking tank.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this month's TOTM competition.

Right now, we are accepting entries for our June Fish of the Month contest which is featuring Bettas. If you have a Betta, we hope you enter it in the contest. Click link below to view entry thread:

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back