Woman seem to prefer the muted green Natural aquariums over the Dutch highly colorful aquariums.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I notice that when I would have guessed the other way around. In fact,I don't think I've seen a woman vid that had Reds and Orange colored plants from end to end. Now,I'm talking veteran female aquarists. I follow a couple and never see gaudy. Interesting and what do you think?

I tried to quote you BACK,..but yes,I know. But, my own eyes see women aquarists almost always doing the calm,green,and serene aquascape. Its men who do the explosive fireworks Dutch styles...and any other outrageous design like Monster fish,but not to get sidetracked as giant predatory fish favored by men aint hard to figure at all. The natural vs Dutch is more subtle and counterintuitive to me.

It's just something that sinks in after 2,000 youtube aquarium videos over two years and some ten times at least. Nothing here,no info,for picking up chicks in a bar to be learned..just aquarium talk.

I like both. I like the natural look for really bright fish because it makes them stand out more but I also really like bright tanks. I'm a girl too :fish::rofl::fish:

I don’t really like aggressive fish. I would rather see a nice school of neon tetras or something swimming back and forth along a nice big tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back