Woah...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SPLiSH

Bettas are better!
Reaction score
Far out. It must be at least a year since I've logged onto the forum, starting uni and everything really takes its toll haha.
Glad to see some of the old members still here :)
Last week or so, got a new yellow girl (named Lemon :blush: ) who has settled very well into her 3.5 gal tank. Will get pics up soon.
Anyway just wanted to say hi :) can't believe I stayed away for so long..

welcome back :D

i'd love to see pics of your girl and any others you may have :D

You betta in ur pic is just lovley :wub: i miss my Mr. Blue Boy, i lost power in my house a few years ago and lost him, it was off for two days in the middle of winter, tank dropped to 45 degrees. poor guy :(

Apologies for the dodgy quality, they're taken with my phone haha. Here's a pic of the tank, which Lemon shares with Mango the golden apple snail.

Image007.jpg

She's ridiculously fast so I couldn't get a clear pic (maybe it was the phone..) but this shows her colour:

Image009.jpg

And this shows how little she really is. Smallest female I've had, she's right up against the glass looking at my finger, and I've been told I have little hands so she really is small. Haha.

Image016.jpg

I think I'm going to put a black background behind the tank, to hide tubes and whatnot. Also so I can see her more easily. Pale coloured betta against a cream wall is hard to find.

Welcome back!

Iknow the feelin of being out for a while lol, so strange coming back.

I love the tank and your little girl is stunning :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back