Winter the dolphin passed away yesterday :(

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That’s so sad, I loved that movie. Such a fighter. :(

... I have no words... I'm... Im broken now... I wanted to see her so bad... That story made me get into marine biology and the animal care field... When I told my family you could tell they were really disheartened and sad... This almost brings me to tears... I honestly dont know what to say... I feel like I have so much to say but I dont know how to say it... So sad

It is so sad. It sounds like it was rather unexpected too, with her being so young. Absolutely heartbreaking. My sisters and I used to watch the movies together all the time, and always wanted to see her some day.

Me too...
It is so sad. It sounds like it was rather unexpected too, with her being so young. Absolutely heartbreaking. My sisters and I used to watch the movies together all the time, and always wanted to see her some day.
How old do dolphins normally live? I feel like 16 is old...

Me too...

How old do dolphins normally live? I feel like 16 is old...
30-60, sometimes 70 years old, so she was very young.

I was obsessed with winter for years and have checked on the webcams whenever I remembered.
I was going to post this but I didn't think anyone would care.
Rip Winter <3
I cried last night because it's no longer Winter, Hope, and PJ, now it's just Hope and PJ.

Last edited:
30-40 years old, so she was very young.

I was obsessed with winter for years and have checked on the webcams whenever I remembered.
I was going to post this but I didn't think anyone would care.
Rip Winter <3
I cried last night because it's no longer Winter, Hope, and PJ, now it's just Hope and PJ.
I hope hope and PJ are not really depressed... I havent checked the cams in a year or so... Now I wish I had been checking it more often... A singer once said: "You dont know what you have until its gone"... How true that quote is for me and for us all now...

I had never heard of PJ before! It has been a long time. Hopefully because Hope and PJ have eachother they'll be ok. Thing is, PJ is 50 according to the website so she is old.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back