- Jun 28, 2016
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
We would like to congratulate Deanasue for winning the FishForums.net February 2019 Tank of the month contest!
Here's some additional information on the winning tank:
- This tank is a 20G long with a Penguin 200 Bio-wheel filter.
- Substrate is black sand.
- Temperature is kept at a steady 75F.
- Inhabitants include neon tetras, green neon tetras, glo light tetras, guppies, platies, and a bristle nose pleco ( which lives inside the trunk of the tree). Other inhabitants are Malaysian trumpet snails, pond snails, and ramshorn snails.
- Plants are Anubias, anacharis, banana plant, and amazon sword. Parameters are 0, 0, 10.
- Tank is cleaned weekly using a Python vacuum and a 70% water change is done.
- Choice for water conditioners is Seachem Prime.
- New Life Spectrum Small Fish Food, Ken’s Veggie Sticks, and frozen blood worms.
- This tank has been up and running about a year.