April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

otterblue

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Windy City Aquariums (website)

Summary

I ordered 4 portions of dwarf water lettuce, which would equal 16-24 plantlets. Price was $4.50 per portion. Order arrived in a fairly timely manner (about a week).

Upon opening, the contents were mostly detached yellow leaves. I've ordered water lettuce plenty of times before and know what to expect as far shipping condition. I managed to salvage only 4 plantlets. The rest were unusuable.

How long have you owned this product?

I owned it for about 10 minutes until I threw it all away.

Customer Service (if a store or online retailer)

I submitted a review for their website upon request & I emailed them about the product I received. I wasn't looking for a refund because I had already thrown away the plants before taking a picture. I received no response from my email and my review wasn't posted.

Pros

* Plants arrived in a timely fasion (about a week).
* Price was fine ($4.50 per portion - a portion being 4-6 plantlets)

Cons

*75% of the plants were unusable (i.e. plantlet with no leaves)
*No company response to my complaint (although this was not a formal request for a refund)

Rating
Would not recommend
no.gif

Windy City Aquariums (website)

Summary

I ordered 4 portions of dwarf water lettuce, which would equal 16-24 plantlets. Price was $4.50 per portion. Order arrived in a fairly timely manner (about a week).

Upon opening, the contents were mostly detached yellow leaves. I've ordered water lettuce plenty of times before and know what to expect as far shipping condition. I managed to salvage only 4 plantlets. The rest were unusuable.

How long have you owned this product?

I owned it for about 10 minutes until I threw it all away.

Customer Service (if a store or online retailer)

I submitted a review for their website upon request & I emailed them about the product I received. I wasn't looking for a refund because I had already thrown away the plants before taking a picture. I received no response from my email and my review wasn't posted.

Pros

* Plants arrived in a timely fasion (about a week).
* Price was fine ($4.50 per portion - a portion being 4-6 plantlets)

Cons

*75% of the plants were unusable (i.e. plantlet with no leaves)
*No company response to my complaint (although this was not a formal request for a refund)

Rating
Would not recommend
no.gif
Good to know. I like it when people put reviews up so you know if it’s a good reliable source or not.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back