Will She Ever Stop Growing?!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CFC

Leader of the Fishes
Reaction score
Pictures aren't the greatest as its not easy to photograph a fish through 6 feet of water but these are some of the better shots i've got recently of my large silver arowana

silver_1.jpgsilver_2.jpg

what a difference an appropriately sized tank makes!

Sometimes it's only when you see a fish reach it's full potential in a great big tank that you realise what is often suggested as the standard or minimum tank sizes for fish are really not at all appropriate.

Good job CFC :good:

Not so slowly at the moment, i don't know whats going on but a lot of my fish appear to have had large growth spurts recently, or maybe its just now winter is nearly here i'm spending more time in the fish house again and noticing things more.

wow!! i have just bought a silver arowana he's only 6"

Great excuse for a bigger tank eventually tho! he he.

Better get started on that bigger tank now, my silver is only about 3 years old and had hit 24 inches within her first 2 years.

CFC, where is your photo of you hand feeding her then? ;)

She is stunning and huge.

Better get started on that bigger tank now, my silver is only about 3 years old and had hit 24 inches within her first 2 years.
I have the space ready, just need to sit and think about plans. And persuade her that the room should solely be a fish room. Loj. Hes in a 180 g at the mo as a grow out so hes happy so far. . . And your catfish is still happy by the way.

Wow, I can't even imagine having a fish that large! I would love to see a pic to scale the size better though. I really suck at picturing just how large something is without a recognizable reference heh.

She's a beautiful fish though!

Somewhere there is a pic of andwg in the tank, and the aro is next to him.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back