Will My Water Ever Clear?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just as a little side note..............

Don't believe everything your LFS tells you ;) They are sales people after all and most will tell you what you want to hear to sell the stock. Having been in sales for many years I myself have had every mobile phone going, have evey electrical item available, etc, etc. (you get the idea) :D
Granted there are a few that will steer you in the right direction but always do your own research and never make impulse purchases of livestock without knowing what it is. When you find a genuine LFS stick with it, even if they're a little bit more expensive than that bigger chain across town.

Unfortunately the vast majority of LFS staff do not have the passion for fishkeeping that we do, they're only in it for the money :/

Just as a little side note..............

Don't believe everything your LFS tells you ;) They are sales people after all and most will tell you what you want to hear to sell the stock. Having been in sales for many years I myself have had every mobile phone going, have evey electrical item available, etc, etc. (you get the idea) :D
Granted there are a few that will steer you in the right direction but always do your own research and never make impulse purchases of livestock without knowing what it is. When you find a genuine LFS stick with it, even if they're a little bit more expensive than that bigger chain across town.

Unfortunately the vast majority of LFS staff do not have the passion for fishkeeping that we do, they're only in it for the money :/

Trust me we have been to about every fish store in the area and this one is a little bit more expensive but they have been the most helpful, and the most honest IMO. The guy has more than a few times talked us out of buying things that are not right for our setup.

That's usually a good sign :thumbs:

Have you thought about starting a tank diary seeing as you're only just filling the tank now? We could do with a few more non-nano'ers around here :p

Yeah since the nano forum has appeared we are swamped with these tiny puddles everywhere :p ;) :rolleyes:

Cmon lets get a few more larger tanks up and running ! :D

I read that..I read that (hiss, boo). LOL. Hey....we nano'ers can still enjoy looking at big tanks. SH

Well heres our first attempt at "aquascaping" I was really impressed with what we were able to do with all that rock. Its about 200 pounds worth.

liverock001.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back