Will my beta colour up

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Benji k

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So I brought a betta yesterday I really liked the look of him and When I was getting him i through he would colour up Abit more hereā€™s a picture.
05741BF8-1EF5-4BCA-80BF-299CB836A142.jpeg
[/ICODE][/ICODE]

That's a really lucky Betta to live in such a beautiful home. Usually, the ones I bring home take about a week to fully adjust to their new surroundings. Most live in an unheated 'teacup' at the store so they are normally not in the best color form. Is the fish alone in that tank? Just make sure there aren't any 'fin nippers' harassing the new fish. Feed it good, fresh food and see if the color improves. Newly hatched brine shrimp, blood worms and a quality flake or pellet food will bring out its coloration. Enjoy your Betta!

That's a really lucky Betta to live in such a beautiful home. Usually, the ones I bring home take about a week to fully adjust to their new surroundings. Most live in an unheated 'teacup' at the store so they are normally not in the best color form. Is the fish alone in that tank? Just make sure there aren't any 'fin nippers' harassing the new fish. Feed it good, fresh food and see if the color improves. Newly hatched brine shrimp, blood worms and a quality flake or pellet food will bring out its coloration. Enjoy your Betta!
thank you so much ther was endler guppys in ther but i took them out thers only shrimp in ther now and ill feed him with high quality food and the tank is heated and ill do lots of water changes to keep water clean.

and hes in a 4gal is that fine for hi

Just give him some time to settle in. My fish took a week or two to really start coloring up. Once he starts getting used to his environment and really likes it he will color up. Right now he is just stressed from moving.

Just give him some time to settle in. My fish took a week or two to really start coloring up. Once he starts getting used to his environment and really likes it he will color up. Right now he is just stressed from moving.
Yeah and heā€™s heā€™s been in a cup to thanks for replying Iā€™ll keep him some time

And is ther a way to set somthing like this up I donā€™t now how to a atach it to the side of the aquarium
A655E47F-048E-40F0-AA5F-18D827572050.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back