The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
2x Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
so i want some horn wort for my very understocked tank that dosent have enough nutriens
will it instantly melt like my cacomba?

If hornwort is taken from a coldwater tank or pond and put into a tropical tank, it will usually shed its leaves and die. If you want hornwort, get it during warm weather so there is less difference in temperature between where it came from and where it is going.

If hornwort is taken from a coldwater tank or pond and put into a tropical tank, it will usually shed its leaves and die. If you want hornwort, get it during warm weather so there is less difference in temperature between where it came from and where it is going.
Ok thanks

what about nutrient stuffs

what about nutrient stuffs
without nutrients a plant may not grow, melt, or loose leaves. yellow spots or brown spots on the plant can also be caused by a nutrient deficiency. If you seen any of that consider using a complete fertilizer.

without nutrients a plant may not grow, melt, or loose leaves. yellow spots or brown spots on the plant can also be caused by a nutrient deficiency. If you seen any of that consider using a complete fertilizer.
Or leave your fish poo in the tank which will do the same thing. You do not need Ferts to make plants grow, you just need a nutrient source eg: fish

Most reactions

trending

Back