will guppies eat these white worms?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

icefins

Reaction score
i have guppies in another tank will they eat the worms if i switch tanks?

so i take that a yes then and would it be better to just chang the water in the tank?

You'll always leave a couple its best to just let fish eat them cause they are much more thorough unless you want to use chemicals on the tank which bring in new risks of course :/

Are these planaria? of so, most fish wont eat them. They look like tiny white or gray specs crawling over everything. Most other worms and nematodes will be eaten. Planaria can be eliminated by vacuuming everything out of the gravel and making sure no meat of any kind gets into the gravel. You can also put some beef hear or something else in the tank, allowing the planaria to congregate on it and then you can yank them out. The best way is to keep uneaten meat out of the tank.

Are these planaria? of so, most fish wont eat them. They look like tiny white or gray specs crawling over everything. Most other worms and nematodes will be eaten. Planaria can be eliminated by vacuuming everything out of the gravel and making sure no meat of any kind gets into the gravel. You can also put some beef hear or something else in the tank, allowing the planaria to congregate on it and then you can yank them out. The best way is to keep uneaten meat out of the tank.
Nah it didn’t look like planaria

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back