Wildlife Pics

Reaction score
Ok so not so much close encounters of the furry kind but of the wriggly buzzy kind. Just yesterday i went down to a track day with my guy (rally cars- its more his sort of thing) but in the long waits inbetween the laps i wondered off and took lots of wildlife & wildflower pictures. The race track site was on the site on an old WW2 airfield surrounded by farmland- the old plane runway comprised of lots of cracked concrete of which there were many weeds, grasses & wildflowers growing through the cracks. So nothing special at first. But when you actually crouch down and start observing random plants you'll be surprised how much wildlife you'll suddenly notice :good: !
So here's some of my pics ^_^v .

Smallbug9.jpg
Smallbug7.jpg

Smallbug8.jpg
Smallbug6.jpg

Smallbug1.jpg
Smallbug2.jpg

Smallbug5.jpg
Smallbug10.jpg

Smallbug4.jpg
Smallbug3.jpg

It is truely amazing what wildlife is around us if we only take the time to look, not so easy in this "rat race" age...

Nice photos btw!:good:

Fantastic pics, we do tend to overlook the amazing wildlife we have in this country, particularly the bugs

Thanks for the thumbs up everyone, glad you like the pics ^_^v !! Here's some pics i took of insects/bugs earlier in my garden :) (all between late April to late May 2012);

Damselfly;

Damselflylarge1.jpg

Bumblebee on my decking;
Buzz1.jpg
Buzz2.jpg

Buzz3.jpg
Buzz4.jpg

Detail on bumblebee's wings;
Buzz5.jpg

Aphid on Viola flower :) ;

Aphid1.jpg

Great pictures, I like taking a walk into the tiny around us its always interesting, love the bumble bee, I always think they look cute and fuzzy. I know they can be just as mean as the normal honey bee but they still look friendly.

Most reactions

trending

Back