Wierd Things In Everyday Food Any One

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
i was wondering what kind of disgusting things people know what are in evrday food like certain chocolate

eg i know of

m&m's have a derivitive that comes from a cactus dwelling weevle (like a beetle)

fanta some of the fanta products contain fish derivitiv products

some wines are filtered through animal bone

alot of glacier cherrys have cochineal as colouring wich is a dirivitive from a bug

Cochineal is actually beetle blood :sick: They squash them all up

And also xantham gum, which is a thickening agent used in lots of things from ketchup to ice cream, is the mucus produced by bacteria. double :sick: It's quite often noticeable in cheap coleslaw where you can see the gloop when you take a spoon full

And also xantham gum, which is a thickening agent used in lots of things from ketchup to ice cream, is the mucus produced by bacteria. double :sick: It's quite often noticeable in cheap coleslaw where you can see the gloop when you take a spoon full

oh gross :sick: I didn't know that

Seffie x

i cant read the whole thread as that last bit made me feel queezzy
sick.gif

the most disgusting "food" i have ever come across is GLAZED CHEERIES was doing the shopping today and saw a gorgeous looking cake and all i noticed was coconut ( i love coconut) about 20 mins ago sat down with a coffee and a slice and had a gobfull of nasty!!
oh i feel sick just thinking about it......are they even real food??
sick.gif

yeah not keen on glazed cherries either

also

rennea is a thing used in some cheeses which is a extract from a cows stomach

also

you know the vegitarien qourn (my brothers a vegetarian) thats made from a algea that they grow and then compress it

yeah not keen on glazed cherries either

also

rennea is a thing used in some cheeses which is a extract from a cows stomach

also

you know the vegitarien qourn (my brothers a vegetarian) thats made from a algea that they grow and then compress it

oh wait till i tell my sister that ( shes a buddist) she lives off the stuff.. theres green and theres green
sick.gif
:lol:

yeah i like it not as much as meat tho

however

been curd in blackbeen from the chinese take aqay is absolutely amazing

better than there meat

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back