Wierd Things In Everyday Food Any One

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
i was wondering what kind of disgusting things people know what are in evrday food like certain chocolate

eg i know of

m&m's have a derivitive that comes from a cactus dwelling weevle (like a beetle)

fanta some of the fanta products contain fish derivitiv products

some wines are filtered through animal bone

alot of glacier cherrys have cochineal as colouring wich is a dirivitive from a bug

Cochineal is actually beetle blood :sick: They squash them all up

And also xantham gum, which is a thickening agent used in lots of things from ketchup to ice cream, is the mucus produced by bacteria. double :sick: It's quite often noticeable in cheap coleslaw where you can see the gloop when you take a spoon full

And also xantham gum, which is a thickening agent used in lots of things from ketchup to ice cream, is the mucus produced by bacteria. double :sick: It's quite often noticeable in cheap coleslaw where you can see the gloop when you take a spoon full

oh gross :sick: I didn't know that

Seffie x

i cant read the whole thread as that last bit made me feel queezzy
sick.gif

the most disgusting "food" i have ever come across is GLAZED CHEERIES was doing the shopping today and saw a gorgeous looking cake and all i noticed was coconut ( i love coconut) about 20 mins ago sat down with a coffee and a slice and had a gobfull of nasty!!
oh i feel sick just thinking about it......are they even real food??
sick.gif

yeah not keen on glazed cherries either

also

rennea is a thing used in some cheeses which is a extract from a cows stomach

also

you know the vegitarien qourn (my brothers a vegetarian) thats made from a algea that they grow and then compress it

yeah not keen on glazed cherries either

also

rennea is a thing used in some cheeses which is a extract from a cows stomach

also

you know the vegitarien qourn (my brothers a vegetarian) thats made from a algea that they grow and then compress it

oh wait till i tell my sister that ( shes a buddist) she lives off the stuff.. theres green and theres green
sick.gif
:lol:

yeah i like it not as much as meat tho

however

been curd in blackbeen from the chinese take aqay is absolutely amazing

better than there meat

Most reactions

Back