Why to eat your Goldfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The worse thing was in Bangkok. Drunken prawns. They took live prawns soaked them in Alcohol then through them into a wok. I can still hear them squealing.

What is that stuff? Goldfish, looks like a cereal or cheese or something?

Sorry, have never seen or heard of this before. What is it exactly?

At first I thought oh no, please don’t let it be real goldfish being eaten and thankfully it’s not! :lol:

At first I thought oh no, please don’t let it be real goldfish being eaten and thankfully it’s not! :lol:
I also have have never seen or heard this before.

Then there are people who swallow real live goldfish as a gag. Videos of this are on youtube for those who are curious.
Not just goldfish, also corydoras, tetras, bettas, etc. just to see how long they can survive in your stomach.

I read a hilarious news article about a guy who swallowed a Cory, and it jabbed its barbs into his throat and he had to go into surgery to get it removed. Take that!

There was also a similar story with a loach of some kind.

I'm not claiming that I would eat a goldfish of mine. But a fish is a fish. They're consumable. In a lot of countries, consuming fish that are caught overthere and that we generally know as aquarium fish, is a normal thing.

Oh no! The global moderator has caught up to my secret goldfish-filleting market!
I also have have never seen or heard this before.
It’s a yummy cheese-flavored cracker. Actually, I’m not sure if it is cheese flavored, but they are SOOO GOOD!

Wow. See Harvard is mentioned what you would expect from the most intelligent humans on earth.
Actually it doesn't work that way; you can be brilliant scientist; or curse upon the earth lawyer but in both cases might not have a lick of common sense or fish smarts.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back