Why Its It

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I'm sorry that's happened.

Sometimes people's questions just get missed, or maybe no-one who was around at the time could give you an answer. Don't forget, we're all just volunteers! We have lives too!

how long did you wait for your "help"?

no offense, but your using this forum free of charge, nobody here owes you anything
whistling.gif

There also may be times when a question has been asked so many times that members may not be inclined to answer. A little search in the forum usually brings about some answers to your questions. I personally have answered my own questions before posting them this way. That's no excuse for non-response, just the way it is sometimes. Not really a reason to abandon the forum though. So many people here with a ton of knowledge that one way or another you should find your answers.

Thanks,
Steve

Could you maybe have been posting your question in the wrong section? I find posting a question that you really want an answer to quicker is best placed in the Tropical Discussion section as more people view it... or if a fish is sick then in the emergency section.

As Fluttermoth said, there are so many topics being created everyday that unfortunately a few topics might go un-noticed. We try our best to answer everything that comes up, but sometimes we just don't know the answer ourselves.

I've just replied to one of your topics, in future if you could give us a bit more information it'll help us to be able to help you out more in the future
good.gif

I agree with both fluttermoth and Mikey1!
I only joined a couple of weeks ago but I've got plenty of answers to all my questions - everyone was very helpful and even thought they must have explained the same thing about a million times to people they still have the patience to answer it in detail and without any prejudice.

Good point about the search function; always worth a try.

It is true that somedays, when you've written 'your tank's too small...your tank's not cycled' six or eight times, you do sometimes think, 'oh, I'll let someone else type it this time :blush:

I think we all try and remember to check later, but things always get missed; this is a very busy forum.

Ive always gone to research as well as post questions..if your going to leave i guarantee youll be back :good: there are lots of fishy forums around but this is the best ive found...

If you're referring to this thread, probably because the question didn't make a lot of sense or no one knew the answer.
You need to make your questions detailed so that people can help you!

Proper spelling, grammar, and good use of paragraphs also helps.

Ive always gone to research as well as post questions..if your going to leave i guarantee youll be back
good.gif
there are lots of fishy forums around but this is the best ive found...

I do that too, I email my friend, post here and try looking it up myself... then I see what consensus I get out of all three.

I
Ive always gone to research as well as post questions..if your going to leave i guarantee youll be back
good.gif
there are lots of fishy forums around but this is the best ive found...

I do that too, I email my friend, post here and try looking it up myself... then I see what consensus I get out of all three.
seems the obvious thing to do :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back