Why Did You Join Tff?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Everyone started off as a novice at one time. I like all animals, for various reasons cant have a dog but I have cats atm. I've bred many smaller animals which I used to sell to petshops when I was younger, guinea pigs were my main. I had a break from indoor fish keeping for many years but still kept an interest with goldfish in my garden pond. They breed every year and its interesting to see how the young fish mature.

I joined to become updated with the recent trends in the world, renamed species as well as new discoveries. I wasn't disappointed :)

I had like 18 species, over 40 fish in a 65L/17G aquarium and wanted to know if it was best to rehome my RTBS. Lucky I made the move as I soon rehomed all my poor fish, started a cycle, and added more appropriate fish. Amazing difference..

I accidentally joined the forum..

I thought this was an online website to buy fish..

And I thought to myself.. What the Fish!?

A yr later, I still thought this is an online website to buy fish........

Anw, I learn A Lot! Tks TFF!

AquaPit said:
I accidentally joined the forum..

I thought this was an online website to buy fish..

And I thought to myself.. What the Fish!?

A yr later, I still thought this is an online website to buy fish........

Anw, I learn A Lot! Tks TFF!
haha! :)

I was first introduced to my dads red ear slider and oscar tank haha, fish have been my favorite animals ever since and i cant save any money ever, so that sucks. Especially when i have to go to college and lose all my fish :(

I joined because  I was looking for a tropical fish forum and this fit the bill :)

sawickib said:
I was first introduced to my dads red ear slider and oscar tank haha, fish have been my favorite animals ever since and i cant save any money ever, so that sucks. Especially when i have to go to college and lose all my fish
sad.png
So, both our dads introduced fish to us and both our dads had a cichlid tank! :)

My dad had gotten me a 55g for my birthday and I wanted to know what I could stock it with and learn more about cycling. :) I stayed because of how active and kind everyone is.

I joined to share information,to learn more and because i can talk to someone at 12 in the morning via chat...

I joined because I was being harassed by a member in another group and when I came here everyone was so nice.

family wanted to get fish, and i remember from an ex that you cant just throw them in a tank....

wanted to find somewhere with lots of information to make the best choices.....

forums are our friends....right behind my best friend google

I joined because I had a query regarding shrimp and plecos.
But with a growing number of tanks I'm sure I will be looking for more advise down the track.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back