Why are red and blue Rainbows so sensitive they don't last 2 years? In general.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
What gets me ? Is losing big blue the male AFTER I had stopped with HP,large water changes,or adding new fish. Even as my aquarium has vastly improved since October, Big blue got sick and when it died? I never found the body. It was like it had grown up in that aquarium and in some zen way,stayed.

I've watched a couple of Gary Lange vids. I don't see any old New Guinea Reds. Or large old M.lacustris. Not that they won't live,I see plenty of vids of them on youtube. But,they are more precarious than M.boesemani that seem bulletproof by comparison. My largest bozy is pushing 6",he's hefty. Plus,their colors are better at three years now for the three originals. The younger will soon be there.

He actually said in a vid from 2019 I think it was, that the younger M. lacustris that he did have,he just got them from another person who had collected wild fish.

He actually said in a vid from 2019 I think it was, that the younger M. lacustris that he did have, he just got them from another person who had collected wild fish.
Maybe water chemistry then. If it was different to Lake Kubutu, then it might be an issue.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back