Who's Watching The Olympics?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MaNkiND

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well, the olympics are half-way through. Im personally rooting for USA.
Apollo is a favorite. I am mainly following Ice Hockey and Speed Skating.
Can't belive women's hockey lost to sweden in a shootout :(

So what team and sport are you rooting for?

Well, Canada for me. I think everyone roots for their country.

I would like to see us hold our golds for hockey another year, but I haven't been following it at all.

I love watching the arials (free style skiing), and snowboarding.

Yay! An Olympics thread, I've been wondering who is watching, too.

I've been watching faithfully. I loved the couples ice skating, yay for China! They were awesome. Last night Russia took the gold in male figure skating but it was well deserved, I wasn't too crazy about that Johnny Weir, a bit too arrogant for my liking.

Quick Update for those who missed the womens hockey today:

Semi-finals
USA vs Sweden - It was 2-2, but Sweden came out in the end and took the win. Kim Martin the goalie from Sweden has amazing saves. Sweden will be playing for gold in the finals again Canada.
Canada vs Finland - 6-0, Canada. Canada secured the win and will be playing Sweden for the gold. Finland will be playing USA for bronze.

Well personally i think the field 'snowboarding' is dominated by US. Personally, i think snowboarding cross is real fun to watch and in mens US took the gold :)

Btw is anyone following mens hockey? I havent got a chance to see it :(

GO RUSSIA!!!

yeah, i think Snowboarding is not a sport and is just to make there be more medals and make teens who smoke pot on the weekends feel good about themselves. Also to make USA win more medals.

GO RUSSIA!!!

yeah, i think Snowboarding is not a sport and is just to make there be more medals and make teens who smoke pot on the weekends feel good about themselves. Also to make USA win more medals.

You know what...you're absolutely right. Snowboarding is nothing compared the true athletic ability displayed in such sports as "Ice dancing" or "Curling." It's incredible. I can't wait to see shuffleboard in the summer olympics. Gripping entertainment! I'm on the edge of my seat. :X

I hate to brake it to you, but snowboarding is a real sport. When was the last time you tried it? Not all snowboarders smoke pot, and only 25% of the US snowboard team is made up of teens.

I can tell you that one of the best workouts I ever get is when I go snowboarding. It is a major work out.

I hate to brake it to you, but snowboarding is a real sport. When was the last time you tried it? Not all snowboarders smoke pot, and only 25% of the US snowboard team is made up of teens.

I can tell you that one of the best workouts I ever get is when I go snowboarding. It is a major work out.

Totally agreed. Its hard to snowboard. The wouldnt put it in the olympics if it wasnt a good sport. Alot of countries snowboard and its an honorable sport.
And US just happens to dominate
:)
BUt not always, they lost wonmens snowboarding cross and got silver.
Ya i m happy Canada lost 0-2 to Swiss because now US wont have a big challnege infront of them.

Gotta love te Winter Olympics!

I love all of the sports...Speed Skating is fun to watch but I also enjoy yelling at the curling teams... :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back