Who's Going Down Then?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Siamese Fighter05

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Is it already guarenteed that Sunderland are down or can they magically stay up? :lol: :(

I think that Sunderland will be the bottom team, then West Brom and then i think Birmingham will be the team to take the final Relegation spot.

Birmingham got a useful 1-0 win tonight over bolton which might've restored a bit of confidence but i think Portsmouth are a lot stronger and have also put together a decent run lately so i think they will have the momentum to stay up.

I have been to see Brummie play a few times this season and thought they were to good to go down but i think that Portsmouth have the strongest squad out of the 3....

Maybe West Brom can do the same as last season and pick up a few points and set us up for another great last day of the season although i think portsmouth will be long gone by then :(

What do you think?

Also wondering what you think about the closing gap at the top of the table, Manchester United and Arsenal are both hitting Top Form now (Finally) while Chelsea are having a bit of a Blip... I think we have Arsenal this weekend and it's an absolute must win for us if we have any chance of a sneaky comeback.

I do think that if both teams are at their best that Arsenal will be the winners because on their day they can beat anyone... I'll just have to hope they don't turn up and we give em a stuffing. That would set us up for another Victory over Chealsea at the Bridge! :D

Dan

sunderland
westbrom
pompey

i think birmingham will stay up they seem to hae found a little bit of form following there massacre at the hands of liverpool.

after looking at recent fixtures and the league table

VILLA
FULHAM

sre both far from safe

villa have a make or break next 2 games against west brom and birmingham this could save villa or relagate villa it could also be a life saver for one of the other 2

I have to agree with you sf05, I think Pompey will survive, so Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham to go down.

I don't think ManYoo have a prayer if they drop any points in any of their remaining games, they need to win them all, and they have to face Arsenal, Chelski and Spurs none of which are easy especially since Arsenal are on one at the moment and once again playing the best football in the country and Henry is on fire too, they also have 4th place to fight for which makes them even more dangerous add to that, they *may* be through to the Semi of the European cup and could be on a real roll, I'd rather face any team in the world than Arsenal right now.

Ideal for me would be ManYoo drop enough points for Liverpool to take 2nd, then ManYoo hammer Chelsea on the last day causing Mourhino to throw his rattle and dummy out the pram and quit and watch the Chelsea thing crumble (compared to how they have been for the last 2 years. That would make it more interesting next year.

Arfie

Edt: I'm not happy with Villa being labelled the most boring team in the league :sly: Liverpool have worked hard for that title this year :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back