What: Should VOTE
Where: in our TOTM contest
Why: It's your FORUM DUTY!
When: Right NOW

:vote:
click link below to view the entries and then cast your vote

Last edited:
My vote is in.

It was a hard vote though, so many beautiful tanks!

I can remember about a year ago, when we only had like 20 total voters. Now we get over 100 every time! Great job TFF. :good: :fish: :friends:

The question of the day is -
Did you vote? If not, why not?

Last edited:
Fuplie is our F word. It started some time back when one of the members tried to type something and her auto correct changed guppy to fuplie. I liked fuplie so much I started using it as my F word. So now when the cops pull me over, I say "what the fuplie do you want?" They can't arrest me coz I didn't swear at them. :)

Fuplie is our F word. It started some time back when one of the members tried to type something and her auto correct changed guppy to fuplie. I liked fuplie so much I started using it as my F word. So now when the cops pull me over, I say "what the fuplie do you want?" They can't arrest me coz I didn't swear at them. :)
That is hilarious...but, I still don't understand how that reply applies to voting on TOTM, lol

That is hilarious...but, I still don't understand how that reply applies to voting on TOTM, lol
I guess he meant the voting couldn’t be messed up? Like how stupid would you be for not voting? I don’t know... :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back